вторник, 17 октября 2017 г.

Yana


more photos

 more photos

Share this profile with:

8
Trust Level -  100%

Yana

Last online: 2017-04-21 21:17:44
ID: 1000665651Nick: Miss_Yana1128 y/o female, Aries I live in Rovno, Ukraine
  • - I speak English(Good), Ukrainian(Fluent), Russian(Fluent)
  • - I am a(an) office Manager
  • - I Have no children
Send a Message
  • - 5.75 credit(s) to open a letter

I am looking for

I look for a male Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance
Looking for an age range 30-65

Personal details

Sex female Education BA/BS (4 years college)
Children Have no children Religion Christian
Want children I will tell you later Smoking No
Date of birth
Drinker No
Height I will tell you later Marital Status Single
Body type Slim Ethnicity I will tell you later
Description:
I will try to say about yourself … cheerful and sociable woman,but I not have many friends.I have 2 only,but the best!
Disco and party this not for me! I am family oriented woman, who ready for family.
Walk in the park, to visit concerts is better when disco, I like to stay at home with a good romantic book or mouvie!Smile I hope that you like it too?
My heart is always open to nice people and for love! Remember about it, ok?
Ideal match description:
I’m just looking for an man,real man, who believes in love and family values.
I agree to move to other country. Or if you want to live and Ukraine? I will not deny too!
Yes, I came here with not big life experience, but I am Woman and know, that true love brings happiness.
If we will have it, really don’t need anything more. And If you don't now, this opportunity will remain unused forever, and we can never say the word WE. Just write me
My languages skills:
English: I can read and write very well and speak on everyday topics
Ukrainian: I am advanced in every skill
Russian: I am advanced in every skill

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий