вторник, 17 октября 2017 г.

Sandra


more photos

 more photos

Share this profile with:

11
Trust Level -  75%

Sandra

Last online: 2017-10-17 12:08:05
ID: 1000436310Nick: Sandra_Dancer28 y/o female, Pisces I live in Pskov, Russia
  • - I speak English(Good)
  • - I am a(an) Economist
  • - I Have no children
Send a Message
  • - 7.00 credit(s) to open a letter

I am looking for

I look for a male Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Travel Partner, Pen Pal
Looking for an age range 27-70

Personal details

Sex female Education MA/MS/MBA
Children Have no children Religion Orthodox
Want children I will tell you later Smoking No
Date of birth
Drinker No
Height 5'2" - 5'3" (156-160cm) Marital Status Single
Body type Attractive Ethnicity Caucasian
Description:
I can tell I am cheerful and positive. I see our world in the bright colors and my mood is good always. I work as a holidays manager and I dance from my childhood as a hobby. I am ready to support every good idea and I am sure you will forget about any problems with me.
I do not mean these problems will disappeared Smile we solve these problems together!
By the way I could dance just for you - this is a great show and it is enough to forget about a bad mood Smile

I am a good friend and you can be sure you will see it.
At the same time I am looking for love here, not just friendship.
But I am sure friendship is the best beginning for true love.
So let's be friends for the beginning.
Ideal match description:
It is not easy to say about a man who could be a a right man for me.
I have no any stereotypes about his age or about a country where he lives.
I want him to be a real man who wants to find real relations.
If you understand we can build our love with a big wish to understand each other - just write me.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий