вторник, 17 октября 2017 г.

Nastya


more photos

 more photos

Share this profile with:

6
Trust Level -  100%

Nastya

Last online: 2017-10-17 20:07:56
ID: 1000761561Nick: Sheen_Nastya25 y/o female, Virgo I live in Sumy, Ukraine
  • - I speak English(Basic), Russian(Fluent), Ukrainian(Fluent)
  • - I am a(an) manager
  • - I Have no children
Send a Message
  • - 5.25 credit(s) to open a letter

I am looking for

I look for a male Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship
Looking for an age range 22-55

Personal details

Sex female Education Higher Education
Children Have no children Religion Christian
Want children I will tell you later Smoking No
Date of birth
Drinker No
Height 5'8" - 5'9" (171-175cm) Marital Status Single
Body type Attractive Ethnicity Caucasian
Description:
Even light has dark sides, its not applies to physics, but it applies to everyone) all we have good and bad sides, the light and the dark indside. I need your love to make my light shine brighter and then all darkness will disappear!
Ideal match description:
I dont have clear image of man I need, but if you are reading this lines now, jut write me and we will find out everything!
My languages skills:
English: I can read and write with a dictionary but can't speak
Russian: I am advanced in every skill
Ukrainian: I am advanced in every skill

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий