вторник, 17 октября 2017 г.

Marina


more photos

 more photos

Share this profile with:

6
Trust Level -  75%

Marina

Last online: 2017-10-03 20:10:54
ID: 1000314459Nick: Sexylady_Marina26 y/o female, Cancer I live in Odessa, Ukraine
  • - I speak English(Basic), Russian(Fluent), Ukrainian(Good)
  • - I am a(an)
  • - I Have no children
Send a Message
  • - 0.50 credit(s) to open a letter

I am looking for

I look for a male Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Travel Partner, Pen Pal
Looking for an age range 25-65

Personal details

Sex female Education College student
Children Have no children Religion I will tell you later
Want children I will tell you later Smoking No
Date of birth
Drinker No
Height I will tell you later Marital Status I will tell you later
Body type Attractive Ethnicity I will tell you later
Description:
I'm a very romantic girl who's searching for a sensitive relationship filled with positive feelings and emotions.Love is the greatest feeling of all.I want to love!
Ideal match description:
Be wise,strong,active,enthusiastic and caring,I will fall in love with you...I will be guarding our feelings,rouse our love and tenderness
My languages skills:
English: I can read and write with a dictionary but can't speak
Russian: I am advanced in every skill
Ukrainian: I can read and write very well and speak on everyday topics

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий