вторник, 17 октября 2017 г.


more photos

 more photos

Share this profile with:

5
Trust Level -  60%

Ekaterina

Last online: 2017-10-14 22:07:52
ID: 1000242794Nick: ShinyTreasure30 y/o female, Pisces I live in Mariupol, Ukraine
  • - I speak English(Basic), Russian(Fluent), Ukrainian(Fluent)
  • - I am a(an) waitress
  • - I Have no children
Send a Message
  • - 5.25 credit(s) to open a letter

I am looking for

I look for a male Relationship Marriage, Relationship, Romance
Looking for an age range 28-60

Personal details

Sex female Education College student
Children Have no children Religion Christian
Want children Yes Smoking No
Date of birth
Drinker No
Height 5'8" - 5'9" (171-175cm) Marital Status Divorced
Body type Slim Ethnicity Caucasian
Description:
I am loving woman, one that you can share your inner thoughts and feelings with. A lady, you can wake up with, eat breakfast with, be loving with. I am a woman who is here for you and with you. I am a woman who will support you and who will love you for who you are. I am a woman who will be there when you get home from work, that you can make and have dinner together with. A am a lady who can help to achieve your dreams. A am a lady to grow old together with.

Ideal match description:
I am searching for a friend. Some one I can share my deepest secrets and know they will stay between us. Someone I can talk with late into the night and watch the sunrise. I am searching for a cowboy Someone I can ride horses with. I am searching for a husband. Someone who has strong character. Someone who loves me and is always faithful.

My languages skills:
English: I can read and write with a dictionary but can't speak
Russian: I am advanced in every skill
Ukrainian: I am advanced in every skill

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий