вторник, 17 октября 2017 г.

Julia


more photos

 more photos

Share this profile with:

11
Trust Level -  75%

Julia

Last online: 2017-09-12 17:07:41
ID: 1000758806Nick: Shiny_Julia31 y/o female, Virgo I live in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia
  • - I speak English(Fluent), Russian(Fluent), German(Good)
  • - I am a(an) Fitness coach
  • - I Have no children
Send a Message
  • - 6.75 credit(s) to open a letter

I am looking for

I look for a male Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance
Looking for an age range 36-64

Personal details

Sex female Education Grad school student
Children Have no children Religion Christian
Want children Doesn't matter Smoking No
Date of birth
Drinker No
Height 5'8" - 5'9" (171-175cm) Marital Status Single
Body type Attractive Ethnicity Caucasian
Description:
Currently I live in Bali. I prefer real meeting, not countless letters Smile I hope so do you!

I love life! I am very active person. I am interested in sport, fitness, surfing, snowboard, traveling, music and photography. But also like nature and meditate on ocean shore or in mountains!

I am very responsive person,helpful, social, caring and faithful. I appreceate honesty in people and thier ability to be helpful and loyal
Ideal match description:
I hope to find a man who is ready to start a family with a lady from abroad. I am acquainted with mentality of many countries as I travel rather often. I hope to meet a man who is kind, family minded, loyal and responsible.

I ready to be support for my man in his beginnings, to be his muse and to inspire him, to care about him and be good friend to him. I like romantic in relationship and when my man makes cute surprises for me. Also I like to maintain an atmosphere of romantic with him Smile
My languages skills:
English: I am advanced in every skill
Russian: I am advanced in every skill
German: I can read and write very well and speak on everyday topics

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий